Sabado, Setyembre 10, 2011

My Family

"The family is a haven in a heartless world."  ~Attributed to Christopher Lasch
    
My family has been my safe haven ever since. They support and love me for who I am. In times of trouble, they're my strength and in times of sadness, they can always be a shoulder to cry on. And for that I love them.

Meet my family
Philip Kurt Opinion
     Meet my brother, Kurt. He is a lovable and adorable little brother. He is 11 years old, a grade 5 student at  
Eucharistic King Academy, my previous school. he loves to play badminton and volleyball.
Philip Kyle Opinion
     He's my elder brother, Kyle. He is 17 years old. He is a first year college student, he took the course of Aeronautical Engineering at PhilSCA. He is a good big brother. He loves and plays football.
     They're my parents, Mr. Gilbert Opinion and Mrs. Marhila Opinion, but she prefers to be called by her nickname, Pinky. My mom is very supportive. She believes that I have the capacity to do things that I think is impossible for me. She motivates me to be the best I can be. My dad is very good in math(too bad, not one of us got that trait) and science, so he is the one who teaches and helps us in those subjects.My dad is also very supportive like my mom. They work together and  raise us to be good sons and daughters. 
                                  
 I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!
                                                         
     

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento