Sabado, Oktubre 22, 2011

My Friends!!! :D



 

  Meet  Nicole De la Rosa, Gianen Cervales, Dymphna Rose Liu Chiang, Lei Kryzelle Mayo, Shane Garde and Cheska Martinez. They are my BEST FRIENDS. I am not really the kind of person whose motto is "stick to one"(I see you noticed). They have been my friends as far as I can remember. In times of sadness they have been my comfort and in times of happiness they are the source. We have gone through a lot of conflicts and misunderstandings but we always end up with each other. I noticed that only when Dymphna told me after recovering from a recent conflict.

MEET MY BEST FRIENDS
     This is Gianen Maryse Cervales, for short Anen. She is one of my closest friends. We have been classmates since first year. She is very sports-minded. She's good in Badminton, Basketball, Swimming, Volleyball, Kickball, name it. Not to mention, she is also good in Math, yes, MATH a very hard subject. She is approachable and open-minded that's why I share a lot of things with her about school, friends, enemies, etc. 

     This is Dymphna Rose Liu Chiang. She is very responsible, kind, studious and smart. When it comes to her studies she is very serious but she always finds time to be with her friends. She is also sporty. She's good in badminton and swimming.
 
     Meet Nicole Nibshian De la Rosa, my cute and cuddly friend. She is  very supportive and caring. She comforts her friends when they are down. And when her friends achieve something, she is very proud for them. That's what I like best about Nicole. We have been classmates when we were first year but we separated in second year. Despite this fact, we are still close with each other because we are always together in the dorm.

  
     This is Lei Kryzelle Mayo, Leika for short. She is the cutest and youngest among us all. She is one of the jokers in the group. She is smart. She can cheer you up with her jokes and end up with an aching stomach. As she says it, she may be small but she is incredible. 


     She is Shane Jheremeah  Garde, the joker of the group. When I'm with her my stomach always hurts. She can make you laugh and roll on the floor with her jokes and acts. Aside from her fun side she always has the soft side. She shares her problems with me and I appreciate it very much knowing that she trusts me. When you also need a shoulder to cry on she is there for you. 

     This is Marie Francesca Martinez, Cheska for short. She is the quiet but smart one. She is responsible, understanding and caring. She also has a crazy side. She can make funny faces but still look pretty at the same time. When you need help and advises she is always ready to lend a hand.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento